Monday, November 3, 2008
Idea for November
So, I had an idea for November's theme. What if we all posted something (or several if so inclined) of our favorite Thanksgiving-ish dish. It could range from your favorite pie or cobbler, recipe for turkey leftovers, appetizer, or whatever else that just makes you feel like it is Thanksgiving. It is such a COZY holiday, isn't it? What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it's a good idea! I don't have a lot of variety for Thanksgiving and I'd like to mix it up from year to year. Let's go for it!
How did you know that's exactly what I was going to suggest???
Wow, I'm really out of touch! Sorry I haven't posted anything on here yet. I'll think really hard about a fun Thanksgiving food - and try to contribute something soon-ish!
(Oh, by the way, I am NOT Matt Neal - but rather his wife!)
Post a Comment