I got this recipe a lady in the ward-they had crepes at a ward breakfast last month. I knew Nona was a great cook, but this is amazing! I made this after church with crepes, yummmmm
Orange Sauce
1/2 cup butter 2.3 cup powdered sugar
2 Tb orange juice concentrate (undiluted)
Bring ingredients to a boil, reduce heat to warm; cut a banana in half in the cent1er and again lengthwise, add to warm orange sauce.
I just cut the banana in half and sliced it in, then actually left in simmering while I set the table, the bananas were soft and Sam didn't even realize they were in until he was on his second crepe! Yum!
I did crepes, but I think I'll just make it for German Pancakes next time, we love those too and they don't need as much attention while cooking.
I didn't have cream cheese so we just had cool whip, but here's Nona's Cream Filling too
Cream Filling
1- 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 c. pwd sugar 1 c. cool whip
Mix pwd. sugar and cream cheese, fold in cool whip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been craving crepes for a while now! Yummy. I love crepes with strawberries. :)
Post a Comment