My mom, like I mentioned before, always makes Lil Smokies (I think they're Hillshire Farm brand, but I'm sure you know what I mean) and meatballs as part of our finger food buffet. So, I thought I'd post those recipes while I have a minute.Little Smokies
But package of Little Smokies sausages. Unwrap and put in pan. Heat til grease start to come out. Drain or put in another pan and add BBQ sauce. Simmer 5-10 min.
Our BBQ Sauce
2 Tb. brown sugar
A little brown mustard
Salt and pepper
1/2 c. ketchup
1/2 c. water
1/2 Tb. worchestershire sauce
Christmas Meatballs Sauce
1 12-oz. jar Homemade Chili Sauce
12 oz. grape jelly
1 Tb. lemon juice
1 Tb. brown sugar
Combine ingredients in pan and heat. Add 25-30 cocktail size cooked meatballs and simmer 20 min. Serves 6-8.
(I don't have the meatball recipe as yet. I'll have to see if I can be privy to that information. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment