Author/Submitted by: 'The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook' by Kate MacDonald, http://www.island-flower.com/raspberry_cordial.htm Servings: 1Categories: Fruits / Non-Alcoholic Beverages Ingredients:
So I was browsing for gift ideas for my mother in law-look what I found! Sounds yummy eh?
Raspberry Cordial
19 ounces raspberries, frozen
1 1/4 cups sugar
4 cups boiling water
2 lemons
Directions:In saucepan add sugar to frozen raspberries and cook for 20-25 minutes, until sugar has dissolved. Then mash the mixture thoroughly. Pour the mixture through a strainer and discard pulp. Add the strained juice of two lemons. Stir. Add the 4 cups of boiling water. Let cool, then refrigerate. Enjoy!
'Raspberry Cordial', as mentioned in 'Anne of Green Gables'. For this and other Island recipes: 'The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook' by Kate MacDonald. Kate is the granddaughter of L. M. Montgomery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for Anne of Green Gables! I've actually always wondered what raspberry cordial tastes like. :) I'll have to make some.
Post a Comment